Excessive barking is not an uncommon problem. I thought this case was interesting because I think the problem is more due to ideology in the way we are told to train and live with dogs, and an example of how it impacts the lifestyle of companion dogs.
Looking For The Version Of This Episode With Video?
- You can find it on the Ask The Dog Guy YouTube Channel. Click Here: Dog Barks Non-Stop When Mountain Biking With Owners (Australian ShepherdX
- For more Ask The Dog Guy Videos Click Here: The Ask The Dog Guy YouTube Channel
Resources Mentioned In This Episode
- Other Videos: “Warn Him” Trick mentioned in this video. (https://youtu.be/f2D22NaXsuo)
- Other Articles: Husky As A Service Dog (https://www.askthedogguy.com/service-dogs/)
More Ask The Dog Guy Training Ebooks Here: Click Here: http://store.askthedogguy.com/ebooks/
Power Steering Dog Training COLLAR: Click Here: http://store.askthedogguy.com/power-steering-wade-collar/
Power Steering Dog Training LEASH: Click Here: http://store.askthedogguy.com/power-steering-wade-collar/
– John Wade 🐾 (www.askthedogguy.com)